We understand that your needs are unique and driven by numerous factors related to your specific crops, location and growing practices. Our goal is to match your potting soil to your specific needs to provide the perfect soil for your success. We will work with you to modify your mix over time as necessary to accommodate your changing needs.
- Nursery – propagation, liners, containers, B&B, large specimens
- Greenhouse – cuttings, plugs, annuals, perennials, baskets, flower crops
- Greenroof – extensive, intensive, custom mixes
- Landscape – bark mulch, compost, decorative bark, soil/sand/compost blends
- Organic – we can work with your certifying agency to create an organic mix that fits your organic management plan for certification
Certain minimums apply for custom blends:
Bulk Mixes – 10 cubic yard minimum on bulk soil orders
Bulk Totes – 4 bulk tote minimum, bulk totes must be ordered in multiples of 2
1.5 Cubic Foot Bags – 2 pallet minimum order required
2 Cubic Foot Bags – 2 pallet minimum order required
We deliver bulk and palletized product to most locations in the Pacific Northwest. We can deliver growing media in bulk, bulk bags or retail size bags such as 1.5 or 2 cubic feet. You can also arrange shipping with a carrier of your choice or pick up product yourself at our production facility.
- Bulk soil delivery – ranging from 10 cubic yards to full semi loads
- Bulk tote bag delivery – available in multiples of 2 bulk totes (minimum of 4) through full semi loads
- Pallets of retail size bags –1.5 and 2 cubic foot bags
Customer Pickup Options
If you have a vehicle with appropriate load capacity and the necessary straps, tarps or other equipment to transport growing media safely, you can pick up growing media at our production facility in Canby, OR. We maintain the right to refuse loading if we feel that your equipment is not sufficient to safely transport the load.
Get In Touch With Phillips Soil Products
26050 S. Highway 170